PKP CARGO CONNECT Ltd. was established in 1990.
PKP CARGO CONNECT is an international logistics operator rendering a comprehensive range of transportation, transshipment, storage and customs services.
A comprehensive range of logistics services:
- Train and truck forwarding
- Sea and air freight arrangements
- Ferry shipments between Poland and Scandinavia
- Transport of oversize and extremely heavy loads
- Full range of customs services
- Logistics services concerned with biomass and cereals
- Transshipment services offered in sea ports and inland terminals
- Warehousing logistics
In-house back-up facilities:
- transshipment terminals,
- customs agencies,
- TALNS type 441Vb carriages for transporting loose materials, including cereals and biomass
In order to ensure the highest quality of services the Company operates in accordance with the latest versions of the following standards and certificates:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 22000:2005
- GMP+ B4
PKP CARGO CONNECT belongs to the PKP Cargo Group.